HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Wondering what to do with your babes on such a day? How bout a steamy makeout session! Not only is this like the best idea, but its’s also good for your health!
It’s February. The common cold is very common during the winter months. Why not fight off those colds with some tongue wrestling!
Wanna burn some extra calories? You guessed it! Kissing is basically exercise!
It makes you feel at peace. Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol stress hormone.
The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine.
If that isn’t enough here are just a few more examples as to why you should get your kiss on.
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra pound! It’s time to start that kissing diet!
- Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections. During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.